It’s time to take a break from pounding the pavement and experience cross country running. Join us for The Glory Days Grill Cross Country 5k Race on October 11, 2014!
- Run on the ultimate cross country course at Bull Run Regional Park
- Bring the family because it’s a great spectator course!
- The race is electronically timed using the ChronoTrack B disposable tag system.
- Post race refreshments and awards
- Finishers Pin to the first 300 people at packet pick-up
- Race T-shirt
WHEN: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 8:30 am
WHERE: Bull Run Regional Park, 7700 Bull Run Drive Centreville, VA 20121
- Friday, October 10th from 4-7 PM @ =PR= Fairfax (11895 Grand Commons Ave, Fairfax, VA 22030)
- Saturday, October 11th from 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM @ Bull Run Regional Park (7700 Bull Run Drive Centreville, VA 20121)
SWAG: Participants will receive a Glory Days XC Dri-Fit short sleeve T-shirt!
TIMING: This race will be timed by Commonwealth Race Management and will be electronically timed using the ChronoTrack B disposable tag system. Full results will be posted following the race.
AWARDS: Top 3 overall male and female finishers. There are also awards for the top male and female finisher in each age group: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over.
PARKING: There is plenty of parking and at the Special Events Center.
PHOTOS: FREE high resolution race photos will be available for download from the Potomac River Running Flickr page. Keep an eye out for our on course/finish line photographer and be prepared to strike a pose! We will send an email notifying you when the pictures are ready to be shared.
*Please note: You must pick up your packet (including collectible pins) at one of the designated packet pick-up times (either Friday, October 10 at PR Fairfax from 4-7 PM or on race morning at the race site from 7:30-8:00 AM). Packets will not be mailed or reserved for a participant after the race. In addition, awards must be claimed within two weeks of the conclusion of a race.